Saturday 12 September 2009

She's Finished!

Saffron

She's all finished and I've named her Saffron. That was really fun. I'm sure I'll be making more of these.
I'd like to come up with my own pattern and idea. I have a few ideas swirling around in my head that I'd like to make sometime. I might put them down on paper and see what I can come up with.
But in the meantime, I have drawing to do. I need to start on my Petit Dolls Class. The good thing is that Suzi has now opened this class until 31 December, so there's no rush now. I'm not the best with short classes, I tend to be left far behind and life always seems to get in the way. So this is great news as I can plod along at my own pace.
Hope you are having a great weekend.

5 comments:

Annet said...

She's so pretty! I like the fabric of her dress and the way you made the edge.

Art4Sol said...

Saffron turned out wonderfully...be proud of yourself!!!! I just know there will be more coming.

Julie said...

This doll is truly lovely! Thank you so much for your visit and for following me! Hope to continue to share many beautiful creations with each other! x

Linda Vincent said...

She's fabulous Barbara! Such a lovely name too.
I think we've both done rather well.....I'm finally happy with Grace (in fact I surprised myself because I thought she was going to be ghastly!)
Here's to the next one....
x

Lynn said...

I love your doll, and I loved Linda's too (above), I really would love to take this class if it stays open this year. One thing at a time though, I see you, Linda and I are in a lot of the same online workshops :)