Monday 2 June 2008

I've been a bad blogger!!!

I wasn't too well in May so I haven't been blogging for a while. But I'm feeling alot better now. With yesterday being the first day of winter, I've been dosing up on the vitamin C and getting the winter woollys on to ward off the dreaded flu. I don't wont to get it again for awhile.

Last week I received Quilting Arts in the mail - the first one of my subscription. I really love the cover this issue. The art quilt is by Frances Holliday Alford. I love the colours and the painted look that it has.

I'm expecting a parcel from Quilting Arts any day now. I bought the Quilting Arts TV DVD and also a couple of books. I'll show you when they arrive.

I've started Paulette Insall's class but I've only completed week 1. Our internet speed slows down towards the end of the month if we have downloaded our maximum allowance, so I haven't been able to download the video for week 2 yet. Week 3's video is out tomorrow. We get our full internet speed back on 4th of the month. So I'll be looking forward to looking at these two videos on Wednesday.


This is my progress so far. Its interesting to see how everyones work is progressing it changes so much from one week to the next. It will be interesting to see how it ends up.

No comments: