Monday 17 August 2009

I'm back!!

It's been awhile since I last posted. I've been having abit of a stressful time with work and also a few health issues but nothing major. Things have started to settle down now though and I'm feeling alot better. I have a full week of working this week but then 6 days off - Yay!!! So I'm going to have some time to play.

I've been working on the beaded doll. I've finished the body and the beaded shield. I also got side tracked and did some embroidery as well. I haven't got photos yet, so I'll post some when I get a chance.

The new Joggles online classes have been posted. There are 43 classes this time around. I like the sound of the Altered Journal class with Sarah Whitmire. I'm not sure if I will do it this time around as I have some other online classes that I'm really interested in doing.

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I did the Altered Journal class last term & really enjoyed it.....I'm still making them. If you intend to do it, keep your eye out for hard cardboard cover books. The class used "composition books" which apparently are common in the US...I found some on etsy.

Linda Vincent said...

Hi Barbara...I also did the Journal class. Its a good one; I often use the special technique I learnt there.
I hope you are feeling well now.
Take care...
Linda x

suzanengler said...

Glad you are back! We missed you.

Sparklyjools said...

Welcome back! I've missed you, I'm so sorry you've not been feeling so great. Sometimes everything just catches up with you. I did one of the Joggles courses in the Spring and found it very good, and they were great to deal with. looking forward to see what you decide!