Thursday 27 August 2009

Computer Trouble

Had some computer trouble. There was a virus that wouldn't let us log onto anything on the internet - abit scary, but all is fixed now. That will teach me to download something from one of the facebook ads on the sidebar - you live and learn!

I'm also going to start moderating my comments - I hope no one minds. I'm just doing it as a precaution as I don't want any spam or virus links put onto my blog. I'm probably just getting paranoid but anyway it wont hurt to do it.

Doing some more scans on the computer tonight - will try to get some computer time in tomorrow night and finally post some photos of the progress I've made with my beaded art doll. It's been awhile since I said I'd post them - I'm sure I'm testing everyones patients!

See you.

4 comments:

suzanengler said...

Glad you are back, we missed your blog!

Art4Sol said...

Glad to hear you're back and all is well...mechanically and physically. Sometimes we just need a break, but I like it best when I can control the when.

Eva said...

It is wise to be cautious. And when making a comment, I don't mind at all to do a verification or wait until the comment has been moderated. So much better than computer trouble!

Mary said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.
It is sad we have to be so careful, but such is life these days I am afraid.

Looking forward to seeing your progress on the art doll.