Friday 19 December 2008

I have been blogging for one year today!!!

I just realised that it was 12 months ago that I started this blog. I'm enjoying the blogging world, especially going around and looking at all the various blogs of so many wonderfully creative people. I have loved reading all the comments people have left on my blog and being able to connect with people that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to otherwise.

Here's to another year of Blogging, creative pursuits and keeping in touch with new and old friends!!!

3 comments:

Art4Sol said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy posting as much as I do reading yours.
I've been busy trying to keep up...hopefully after the holidays I'll be able to get back with it.
Darlene

sharonb said...

Happy blogaversary
I hope you enjoy the online community for ages to come too!

Barbara said...

Thank you Darlene and Sharon. You both have blogs that I really enjoy reading. I'm really looking forward to the challenge next year Sharon.