Sunday 29 March 2009

Personal Library of Stitches



Did more stitching today. This is another sampler for Week 3. Hoping to get one done for week 4 before the next class notes come this week. This class sure has got my creative juices flowing. I've been getting lots of ideas of things I want to try and I've been drawing lots of designs in my sketchbook.

I went and saw the movie "Duplicity" last night. It was good but it jumped back and forwards in time abit so you had to really keep track of what was going on. It was abit confusing at first. But it was good as abit of light hearted entertainment.

4 comments:

Margarita Korioth said...

Barbara your handstitching is awesome! Thank you for sharing your ideas and progress. That is one class that I would like to take. I will check those books that you recommended, I have a great admiration for the indian arts; since I'm a vegetarian love their food and practice yoga regularly....namaste

Barbara said...

Hi Margarita, it really is a great class no matter what your skill level is. I've found its really opened up my creativity in regards to stitching. I'm glad you liked the Indian post. It was fun doing it - I might have to do a part 2 sometime.

Anonymous said...

I love your stitch library samples, they're beautiful, you've obviously enjoyed doing them.

Barbara said...

Hi Jan, thanks for leaving a comment. The class has been fun. I love your piece of work that you use as your profile picture and blog header.